• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В теме одно сообщение

infinity_79

infinity_79

только пришел

• Только пришел
  • 2 сообщений
  • Мотоцикл: XL650V
Hi guys! I`ve an acceleration problem. Well, actually my bike accelerates pretty smooth and fast to the final gear (5th). But then this happens; I speed up about 140-150 km/h and 6000-7000 rpm/min , I cut the gas and let the bike slow down to 120 km/h with 4000-5000 rpm/min , then I open the gas but the engine does not respond to me , I open the gas a little more and more and further more, then the engine starts to respond and the bike starts to gain speed and accelerate again to 150-160 km/h... I mean there is a big gap (hole) between I cut the gas and again I open the gas, but this happens only in 5th gear and in high speed, in other gears (1st , 2nd , 3rd or 4th) I tried, I pushed the gas till the red line, then cut the gas and then I opened the gas and bike responded immediately and perfectly without any problem, but somehow in the 5th gear I don`t know why but it feels like I`m out of fuel, because I open the gas but bike still doesn`t accelerate. Изображение can anybody help, I have my own mechanics, they told me that there can be a carburetaur problem or fuel problem, so we can inspect the bike by ourselves but I wanted to ask here, to learn if someone else had the same problem like mine. and here are the details about the bike:
2001 model TA , 47000 kms , engine oil, oil filter, sparks, air filter , brake pads changed one week ago, but the problem occured before and after we changed all of these.

Thank you for your help!

Tumyp

Tumyp

давно здесь сидит

• Свой
  • 370 сообщений
  • Мотоцикл: XL650V-Y
Anyway, I need to look at it. How about today or tomorrow?
just call )