Перейти к содержанию

ACCELERATION PROBLEM


Рекомендуемые сообщения

;

Hi guys! I`ve an acceleration problem. Well, actually my bike accelerates pretty smooth and fast to the final gear (5th). But then this happens; I speed up about 140-150 km/h and 6000-7000 rpm/min , I cut the gas and let the bike slow down to 120 km/h with 4000-5000 rpm/min , then I open the gas but the engine does not respond to me , I open the gas a little more and more and further more, then the engine starts to respond and the bike starts to gain speed and accelerate again to 150-160 km/h... I mean there is a big gap (hole) between I cut the gas and again I open the gas, but this happens only in 5th gear and in high speed, in other gears (1st , 2nd , 3rd or 4th) I tried, I pushed the gas till the red line, then cut the gas and then I opened the gas and bike responded immediately and perfectly without any problem, but somehow in the 5th gear I don`t know why but it feels like I`m out of fuel, because I open the gas but bike still doesn`t accelerate. can anybody help, I have my own mechanics, they told me that there can be a carburetaur problem or fuel problem, so we can inspect the bike by ourselves but I wanted to ask here, to learn if someone else had the same problem like mine. and here are the details about the bike:

2001 model TA , 47000 kms , engine oil, oil filter, sparks, air filter , brake pads changed one week ago, but the problem occured before and after we changed all of these.

Thank you for your help!

Ссылка на комментарий
Поделиться на другие сайты

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
×
×
  • Создать...